DATE: April 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th (Rain date will be held April 9th - 12th)
B-Mod Eligibility Requirements: You can not be in the top 25 in national points in any of the following sanctioning series in 2013 are ineligible to compete.
(A-Mod and Late Model classes only) IMCA Late Models, IMCA Modified, USRA Modified, WISSOTA Modified, WISSOTA Late Model, UMP Modified, UMP Late Model, NCRA Modified, NCRA Late Model
2013 Top 25 in national touring series points:
World Of Outlaw Late Models, USMTS, Hawkeye Dirt Tour Series, USCS, MLRA, MARS, Lucas Oil Late Model. Have qualified for the “A” main in any of the following races:
(A-Mod and Late Model classes only) 2012 or 2013 Qualifying night A-mains do not count, Doug Murphy Memorial, IMCA Super Nationals, Duel In The Desert, Fall Jamboree, World Modified Dirt Track Championship, King of America, Harris Clash, WISSOTA100 in either Modified or Late Model, UMP DIRTcar Nationals in either Modified or Late Model, UMP DIRTcar Fall Nationals,
No Track Champions in A-Mod Division.
* Springfield Raceway reserves the right to refuse entry to anybody who we feel has significant accomplishments outside of the B-Mod/ Sport Mod spectrum. The same panel of last years 2013 race will be screening drivers for eligibility.
· This event will be pre-entry only!!!
· We will limit the number of entries to 200 on a first come first serve basis.
· Entries will be accepted until March 30th 2013.
· Pre-entry checks cannot be post- dated.
This event is an un-sanctioned event. However all B-Mods must declare which sanctioning body rules they will be racing under and must have their rules of choose on left front sail panel. All cars must be 3 link and adhere to the rule package of one of the following:
· Option 1: WISSOTA Midwest Mod 2013 rules ...NO REAR SPOILER
· Option 2: USRA B Mod 2014 Rules
· Option 3: IMCA Northern Sport Mod Rules MAX.3 INCH REAR SPOILER, may leave same spoiler sides on car...2014 rules
· Option 4: IMCA Southern Sport Mod Rules MAX.6 INCH REAR SPOILER, may leave same spoiler sides on car...2014 rules
· Option 5: NCRA Sport Mod Rules. Max.6 INCH REAR SPOILER, may leave same spoiler sides on car... 2014 rules
· Option 6: Springfield Raceway Rules 2014
· NO mixing of rules are permitted, all cars will go through prerace tech prior to racing and drivers must declare which sanctioning body rules of choice posted on left front sail panels. Please understand your rule package.
POST RACE TECH
Competitors using a sealed GM 602 crate engine: We will thoroughly test these engines by any means we have to include but not limited to: cubic inch tester, whistler for compression ratio, valve spring tester, scope, compression tester, etc. Springfield Raceway reserves the right to disassemble engine to any degree needed to verify the legality of the engine. If the tech official feels that some or all components of the engine need to be checked further by sending the components in question to an authorized GM rebuilder of Springfield Raceways choice, winnings and awards will be held until engine is found legal. Teardown will be finished no longer than 10 days after the race. The tech officials decisions will be final.
Competitors using a spec engine: We will thoroughly test these engines by any means we have we have to include but not limited to: cubic inch tester, whistler for compression ratio, valve spring tester, scope compression tester, etc. Springfield Raceway reserves the right to disassemble engine to any degree needed to verify the legality of the engine. If any parts, such as heads need to be sent to the manufacturer to verify their legality, winnings will be withheld until results are received, no longer than 10 days after the race. If the competitor’s heads are found legal, Springfield Raceway will be liable for all shipping expenses. If the competitors heads are found illegal competitor will be liable for all expenses. The tech officials decisions are final.
Springfield Raceway reserves the right to take samples of any competitors tires at any point during the event, prior to race or post-race. Springfield Raceway reserves the right to confiscate any 1 tire from any competitor in the A-main or non-qualifiers race. Tire sniffer may be used also but samples may be sent to the lab of the raceways choice. Springfield Raceway will have final say in tires legality. If tire sniffs above pre determined benchmarks this could cause automatic disqualifications resulting in NO PAY. Any tire not meeting the manufacturer’s benchmark will be deemed illegal and the competitor will forfeit all winnings and awards. The tech officials decisions are final.
· All drivers will draw for heat race starting position. All drivers will draw from same draw bucket Thursday Night. If you draw from numbers 1-100 on Thursday you will draw from a 101-200 pill draw on Friday. If you draw 101-200 on Thursday you will draw from numbers 1-100 on Friday.
· We will run 12 heats on Thursday & Friday. Heat Races will be 12 - 20 laps depending on car count.
· Winner of Heat Race will go to A Main qualifier.
· Winners of heats will re draw for A Main Qualifier starting positions.
· All other Cars will go to one of 10 B Mains, lined up by heat race finish. Each B Main will be 20 laps.
· Winner of each B Main will advance to A Main Qualifier.
· Top 4 Cars from A Main Qualifier Thursday will be the first 4 rows on inside of Saturday’s Main Event
· Top 4 Cars from A Main Qualifier Friday will be the first 4 rows on outside of Saturday’s Main Event
· 5-22 place cars from A Main Qualifier from Thursday & Friday will be the first rows of Saturday B Mains.
· Racer can use best finish from A Main Qualifier Thursday or Friday for B Main line up on Saturday
· All other Cars will redraw Saturday for their starting position starting behind the Cars already qualified for B Mains line up will be lower number to high number.
· Saturday we will run a Minimum of (6) 20 lap B Mains depending on Car count
· If we run (6) B Mains we will take top 2 from each B Main to the 66 lap Main Event.
· The next 20 non-qualifying cars from Saturdays B mains will advance to a $1000 to win $150 to start Non-Qualifier race. Qualifier race will line up heads-up from the B mains.
· Two Provisionals. Draw one name from the Non Qualifier Race. One name that didn't make Non Qualifier.
· Saturday’s A main event will be a 66 lap feature. We will start 22 cars, the top 4 cars from Thursday will be lined up on inside rows 1-4, Fridays top 4 will be lined up in rows outside 1-4 rows the 12 cars from Saturdays B mains will fill in the final positions plus the 2 provisionals.
· We will have an open practice on Wednesday April 2nd from 6pm to 8pm
· We will hot lap Thursday night.
· No hot laps Friday or Saturday unless needed.
· Entry fee $225
· Wednesday Pits: $20.00 Grandstands: FREE
· Thursday Pits: $35.00 Grandstands: $12.00
· Friday Pits: $35.00 Grandstands: $12.00
· Saturday Pits: $35.00 Grandstands: $15.00